GENERAL STATEMENT OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
Provide front office and instructional support to ensure the successful operation of the school.
RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES:
1. Process all phone traffic for the school office.
2. Assist families with the registration of students.
3. Perform duplication and copying procedures as directed.
4. Enter student/family data into school data base.
5. Keyboard, filing, 10 key calculator and related office duties.
6. Assist teachers and support staff with student needs.
7. Assist substitute teachers with student lists, school schedules and related information.
8. Provide instruction support as needed.
9. Perform other duties as assigned by the Principal.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
1. High School Diploma or GED (AA or Bachelor’s Degree Preferred)
2. Computer competent in word processing, spread sheet and data base.
3. Exhibit excellent communication skills, both orally and written.
4. Excellent interpersonal skills when dealing with the public, staff and students.
5. Ability to work cooperatively with office personnel and staff.
6. Maintain confidentiality of student and personnel records.
7. Bilingual Preferred.
8. Substitute Certification Preferred
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT:
4 hours/day – 10 month position (187 Days)
Participation in Arizona State Retirement System (ASRS)
$10.82 - $11.71 per hour
Level 10 on Support Staff Wage Schedule