- to ensure the health, safety, and well-being of the children enrolled in the full-day kindergarten program;
- to assist the classroom teacher in responding to the needs of the children in the full-day kindergarten program;
- to work cooperatively with other school personnel involved in the full-day kindergarten program;
- to supervise large groups of children outside of the classroom (e.g. in the lunchroom, on the playground, in the bus line) and;
- to perform other duties as assigned by the classroom teacher / principal or designee.
Step 1 $16.74 per hour
Step 2 $17.46 per hour
Step 3 $18.18 per hour
Step 4 $18.91 per hour
182 days plus any required additional professional development time
Monday – Friday (5 days per week, 3 hours per day for a total of 15 hours per week)
Five (5) days per year at three (3) hours per day.
Two (2) days per year not to be taken on the day before or after a holiday or vacation or, during the first and/or last 15 days of the school year.
Full-Day Kindergarten Assistants are not eligible for health, dental, and life-insurance benefits.
Please apply online. Applications will be considered only when the online application is completed and a cover letter, resume, and other supporting materials have been attached to your online application.
LPS is an Equal Opportunity Employer