POSITION: IREAD 3 Remediation Teacher (2 positions available)
(June 4, 2012 – June 20, 2012) (9:00am – 11:00am daily)
35 total hours (planning, instruction, and supervision)
INTERNAL APPLICANTS ONLY
Primary Job Functions:
The primary function of the teacher is to plan, guide, and evaluate the learning process of the students for whom they are responsible within the framework of the school organization and curriculum.
1. Educational: Bachelors degree and hold appropriate Indiana certification.
2. Skills and Knowledge: Able to work effectively with a wide range of students; able to work effectively with the staff and administration; effectively communicate with other staff, administration, students, parents, and community; familiar with and applies appropriate teaching strategies.
1. Apply online by submitting internal application and letter of interest/resume to Dr. Kent DeKoninck. Letter of interest should include the following:
a. Specific qualifications to teach IREAD 3
b. Documented history of student achievement
2. Experience teaching 3<SUP>rd</SUP> grade.
3. Understanding of IREAD 3 assessment
4. Skilled in instructional practices to help students pass the assessment
5. Excel in small group instruction
6. Experience in Language Arts or Literacy instruction
SALARY BENEFITS: Hourly rate based on salary schedule
BEGINNING DATE: June 4, 2012
POSTED UNTIL: Until Filled
If you are a current ACSC employee wanting to apply for this position you must submit an online internal application, which can be found on our employment page