EFFECTIVE DATE: Start of 2012/2013 School Year
- Must be qualified and certified to teach in the State of Michigan with K-12 Certification in Music or K-5 Elementary Certification with at least 12 college credits in Music. Preference will be given to Music Certification.
- Willing and able to deliver effective classroom instruction.
- Have a strong desire to work with elementary school aged students and their parents.
- Be willing to participate in a variety of extra-curriculum and co-curricular activities including staff development and curriculum development.
- Be willing to work as part of a building team for the improvement of instruction.
- Be open to continuous change.
- Be an excellent communicator with students, parents and colleagues.
- Demonstrate mental/physical ability and stamina for meeting the requirements of the position.
SALARY: Per DEA Master Agreement
DIRECT SUPERVISOR: Building Principal
APPLICATION PROCEDURE: Online at http://www.davisonschools.org
The District reserves the right to select the person it believes will be the most successful in this position and will be the greatest benefit to the school(s).
It is the policy of the Davison Community School District that no person shall, on the basis of sex, race, color, national origin, age, or disability, be excluded from participation in, be denied the benefits of, or be subjected to discrimination, in employment or any of its programs or activities.