Close of Posting
2.5 hours per day
- High School graduate.
- Exhibit emotional stability and physical stamina necessary for meeting the requirements of the position.
- Capable of performing assigned duties.
- Good moral character.
- Able to read and follow written directions.
- Capable of working around children.
- Qualified as a food handler under all laws and ordinances.
- Report for work at regularly scheduled time unless otherwise instructed by the Head Cook and to work until assigned tasks are completed.
- To carry out orders of the Head Cook in preparation and serving of food.
- Be agreeable and pleasant with others.
- Help with all clean-up jobs except mopping kitchen floors.
- To work closely with other cooks and the Head Cook to see that meals are properly prepared and served.
- To assist in maintaining a good food service operation.
SALARY: Per the Davison Custodial/Food Service/Maintenance/Transportation
DIRECT SUPERVISOR: Under direct supervision of the Head Cook of the building in which the employee works and/or the Principal.
APPLICATION PROCEDURE: Apply online at http://www.davisonschools.org
The District reserves the right to select the person it believes will be the most successful in this position and will be the greatest benefit to the school(s).
It is the policy of the Davison Community School District that no person shall, on the basis of sex, race, color, national origin, age or disability, be excluded from participation in, be denied the benefits of, or be subjected to discrimination, in employment of any of its programs or activities.