Roswell North Elementary
- Assist the principal in the administration of the school. Serve in leadership capacity in the absence of the principal.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Preparation of reports and memoranda as assigned by the principal. Conduct routine administrative duties as assigned by the principal. Participate in the supervision and evaluation of professional and classified personnel.
- Minimum Master's Degree, higher degree preferred, with a major in education. All applicants must possess or be eligible for appropriate Georgia Leadership Certification
in the area of Educational Leadership. Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing. Ability to relate to a wide variety of people and to observe, listen and
provide leadership which results in the best possible teaching and learning atmosphere. Skilled in management of financial, material, and human resources available to the school.
- Minimum of three (3) years successful certified school experience (classroom teacher at the elementary school level preferred).
- Actual salary placement will be based on Fulton County Board of Education experience and education calculations from the Non-Teaching Salary Schedule C-220 - Assistant Principal Scale, Grade 31.
- Application (include eReferences)
It is the policy of the Fulton County School System not to discriminate on the basis of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, or disability in any employment practice, educational program, or any other program, activity, or service. If you wish to make a complaint or request accommodation or modification due to discrimination in any program, activity, or service, contact Compliance Coordinator Ron Wade, 786 Cleveland Avenue, S.W., Atlanta, Georgia 30315, or phone 404-763-4585. TTY 1-800-255-0135. v