- Michigan Secondary Teaching Certificate with appropriate
vocational endorsement or Associates degree and 4,000 hours
work experience in electrical or related field.
- Demonstrated successful experience designing and
implementing state approved CTE curriculum.
- Successful experience in 21st century skill
- Membership in appropriate industrial, trade or professional
- Hold career licensing and/or certification appropriate to
- Such alternatives to the above qualifications as the Board
of Education may find appropriate and acceptable.
The primary role of the instructor is to implement
and manage the assigned CTE instructional program at the Tech
Center following state and center standards. This role
involves tasks and activities in planning, maintenance,
budgeting, advisory committees, curriculum updates and revisions,
supervisory, housekeeping, orientation, referral, student safety,
student achievement and leadership programming, record keeping,
lab or work-site supervision, inventory, and other
responsibilities as assigned.