- Associate degree required.
- Training and/or experience working with students with mental and/or physical impairments and aggressive behavior.
- Desire to work with all aged students.
- Demonstrated record of punctuality and reliable attendance.
- Such alternatives to the above qualifications as the Board of Education may find appropriate and acceptable.
To assist the teaching staff in helping students with impairments achieve maximum benefit from their educational programs. For more information, contact Robin Melvin at 269.673.2167 or firstname.lastname@example.org.