1. Good physical health.
Must obtain an Annual Health Certificate for Illinois School Bus Drivers.
2. Must be 21 years of age, or
older, and hold a valid driver’s license without suspensions or revocations for
three (3) years immediately prior to date of application and shall not have
accumulated three (3) moving violation citations during the past three (3)
3. Must hold an Illinois School Bus
4. Appropriate first aid training.
REPORTS TO: Transportation
1. Shall be responsible for
transporting safely children assigned by Transportation Supervisor.
2. Shall be familiar with and
conform with State Rules and Regulations for operating a school bus.
3. Shall be responsible for
completing daily pre-trip inspection of equipment.
4. Shall complete necessary forms as
5. Shall be responsible for cleaning
of interior of vehicle upon completion of daily routes.
6. Shall report all accidents immediately
to appropriate school officials.
7. Shall assume other duties as
assigned by the Transportation Supervisor.