- CT SDE 092 Certification
- CT SDE Special Education or Pupil Services Certification
- Minimum five year teaching experience in special education or related service field.
- Experience teaching at pre-school or elementary level preferred.
Salary: $102,703 - $114,117
Reports to: Assistant Superintendent
Summary of Position:
· To use leadership, supervisory and administrative skills to develop, strengthen and implement quality programs and services for students identified as having special needs.
· Assist the Assistant Superintendent in carrying out Federal Laws, State Laws, and BOE Policies regarding students with special needs.
· Assist building administrators in the identification, programming and implementation of instruction for students with special needs.