Extended School Year Special Assignment On-site LSN (Licensed School Nurse)
3.5 hours/day during summer school; 7:45 a.m. – 11:15 a.m.
7/10/12 -8/2/2012, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursdays only
Clear Springs Elementary
1. Licensure required-Licensed School Nurse
2. Baccalaureate degree from a regionally accredited college or university.
3. Evidence of experience as PHN or LSN at elementary and/or secondary level with strong nursing skills preferred.
MPH or PNP preferred.
4. Evidence of ability to communicate well verbally and in written form including skills in district available technology.
5. Evidence of ability to work well with students and families and positively participate as a team member.
6. Evidence of skills and experience in working with medically dependent, medically fragile and medically complex students and their families.
7. Demonstrated knowledge in special education process and practice preferred.
8. Demonstrated ability to supervise and support school health staff and delegate appropriate functions to health paraprofessionals as needed.
In accord with Schedule E of the Teacher Master Agreement.
*LSN's will receive 2/3 of the set rate for "On-Call" phone services. If the LSN receives a call and needs to come into the student site the nurse will receive the full hourly rate.
Please upload a letter of interest; resume; 3 letters of professional recommendation; transcripts; and Minnesota Teacher license information with your online application.
Current Employees, please fill out the Internal Application form found on the district website under "Employment" then click "Submit an Internal Application/Transfer Form" found on the bottom of the page. Current teachers do not need to attach letters of recommendation or transcripts.