3.5 hours/day during summer school; 12:15 p.m. – 3:45 p.m.
7/10/12 -8/2/12, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday
Off Site - Stratford Apartments
· Person will be responsible for case management of special education students.
· Complete required due process procedures within mandated time frames.
· Develop Individual Education Plans based on assessment data and student needs.
· Develop and provide programming based on Individual Educational Plan.
· Special Education licensure required; LD/EBD licensure preferred.
· Knowledge in appropriate assessment procedures and tools.
· Able to analyze assessment data and make appropriate recommendations.
· Has experience with providing developmental skill instruction in the areas of reading, language arts, math and social skills curriculum.
· Has demonstrated knowledge in using a variety of behavior management strategies.
· Has previous experience teaming with special and regular education staff.
· Evidence of positive communication skills with parents, staff and outside resources.
· Evidence of successful working experience with this age level of students.
In accord with Schedule E of the Teacher Master Agreement.
Please upload a letter of interest; resume; 3 letters of professional recommendation; transcripts; and Minnesota Teacher license information with your online application.
Current Teachers, please fill out the Internal Application form found on the district website under "Employment" then click "Submit an Internal Application/Transfer Form" found on the bottom of the page. Current tenured teachers do not need to attach letters of recommendation or transcripts.