- NJ Principal's Certificate
- Minimum 5 years of successful school administrative experience
- Demonstrated experience with school reform initiatives and systemic change, including hybrid schedule
- Evidence of exemplary leadership in curriculum, instruction and assessment
- Excellent communication skills, interpersonal skills and ability to develop strong community relations
- Demonstrated student-centered leadership
- Evidence of innovations and strategies resulting in high student achievement
Interested candidates should attach, resume, three letters of reference and copies of certificate and college transcripts by May 29, 2012.