Internal Applicant Deadline: May 14, 2012 at 4:30 pm.
Description: Edina Public Schools has an opening for a Full Time Human Resources Compensation Specialist at the District Office beginning approximately June 4, 2012.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Labor Relations, Human Resources, or related field.
· At least three years of experience in a related area.
· Knowledge of TIES and HR Pay systems.
· Intermediate computer skills and ability to use human resources programs.
· Ability to work independently.
· Interest in working in a district environment.
· Knowledge of district policies and procedures.
· Excellent organization and time management skills.
· Ability to effectively communicate with employees, visitors, and outside providers.
· Ability to effectively collaborate with employees and outside providers.
· Ability to research and gather information from a variety of sources.
· Extensive knowledge of resources available, including pertinent laws and regulations.
· Sufficient writing and verbal skills to justify recommendations, create reports, and convey messages clearly.
· Ability to compute numbers, perform complex calculations, and use formulas.