||May include evenings and/or weekends.|
Ashland Middle School is seeking an advisor for student council. The successful candidate must be a member of the Ashland Middle School staff.
The Student Council Advisor position requires, but is not limited to the following:
- Organize a student council program at the Middle School.
- Meet regularly with the members and help the president lead the meetings.
- Organize dances for the Middle School.
- Oversee and organize fundraisers for the Middle School. (Small fundraisers for the students and a large one for an organization.)
- Sell student planners.
- Oversee milk machine in the commons.
- Oversee and organize student council activities.
Application Procedure: To apply, please complete an on-line application @ www.ashland.k12.wi.us - Employment.
Thank you for your interest in employment with the School District of Ashland!
The School District of Ashland is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate as prohibited by applicable state and/or federal laws.