Full-time (1.0 FTE) Language Arts - Literature Teacher to teach at the Middle School level for the 2012-13 school year.
- Candidates must hold a valid Illinois Teaching Certificate Type 03 with endorsements in Middle School, Language Arts and Reading OR Type 09 with endorsements in Middle School, Language Arts and Reading.
- Preferred candidates will speak a second language.
Applications are considered complete when all required materials are submitted online, including the following:
Please direct all inquiries to:
- a completed online application
- a current resume
- three letters of recommendation
- a photocopy of all academic transcripts
Dr. Renee Zoladz
Assistant Superintendent for Personnel and Planning
Arlington Heights School District 25
1200 S. Dunton Avenue
Arlington Heights, IL 60005