The Fairview Park City Schools has an opening for an Intervention Specialist in our district for the 2012-2013 school year:
CERTIFICATION: Valid ODE Teacher Certification in K-12 Intervention Specialist, Moderate/Severe or K-12 Education of the
· Develop creative/innovative intervention strategies to remediate student’s particular deficits
· Collaborate with classroom teachers and support personnel to maintain consistency with student interventions
· Familiarity with TEACH and ABA
· Provide instruction as indicated by individual students’ IEP (Individual Education Program)
· Develop IEPs on an annual basis following federal and state guidelines
· Administer curriculum-based and standardized assessments (alternate assessment) to determine student progress and
effectiveness of intervention strategies
· Consult with Principal, Director of Pupil Services, school psychologist, teachers, and parents/guardians
· Eligible to meet Highly Qualified Teacher status
RATE OF PAY: Proper placement per the negotiated agreement
STARTING DATE: August 22, 2012 for 2012-2013 School Year
Click "Apply" button in the upper right corner of this posting to fill in your application or apply online at http://www.fairviewparkschools.org
and click on Human Resources.
PLEASE DO NOT SEND IN OR EMAIL US ANY PAPER DOCUMENTS. Download all your paperwork online to assure that we have a complete record of your application materials.
Selection Procedure: The Fairview Park City School District hereby gives notice that it does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, equal pay, national origin, disability, age and genetic information in the educational programs and activities operated by the District.
Denise Devine, Human Resources Supervisor
21620 Mastick Road, #A
Fairview Park, OH 44126