Level III Marketing Support Secretary at District Service Center, 4 hours per day, 12 months per year
District Service Center (DSC)
9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. Monday-Friday
District Service Center
Minimum hourly rate: $17.41
Primary Job Duties
1. Provide technical skills in the creation of the MCE catalog and other marketing initiatives.
- Provide the necessary knowledge, skill and experience in creating MCE marketing materials from a technical perspective.
- Utilize Photoshop to make adjustments to images.
- Segment and clean marketing lists and data under the direction of the Marketing Specialist.
- Compile targeted e-marketing promotions using the ExactTarget software.
- Compile list and schedule e-mail distribution of monthly online MCE course evaluation
2. Provide clerical support to Minnetonka Community Education catalog production.
- Provide layout and pre-press production of MCE catalogs and marketing materials using InDesign software.
- Interface with MCE online registration system to efficiently export text and data.
- Utilize Photoshop to adjust coloration for all images & pictures used in the MCE catalogs.
- Meet deadlines set forth by the Marketing Specialist.
- Communicate & collaborate with the marketing specialist, the MCE Director, program managers and program coordinators to help ensure all text and revisions are submitted and reviewed, in a timely fashion.
- Coordinate mailing of catalogs to area businesses and patrons.
- Coordinate invoice mailing to catalog advertisers.
- Distribute the MCE Catalog to various businesses and drop off locations.
3. Maintain accurate and current MCE Web site content and other marketing pieces as needed.
- Make weekly changes and updates to the MCE Web site based on schedule set-forth by Marketing Specialist.
- Meet monthly with the marketing specialist to determine what will be posted.
- Create new and update current Web content under the direction of the Marketing Specialist.
1. Evidence of strong computer skills and proficiency with InDesign, Photoshop, Adobe Acrobat, Word, Excel and Outlook.
2. Evidence of the ability to type at least 50 words per minute.
3. Evidence of command of proper spelling, punctuation and grammar
4. Reliable, flexible and dependable.
5. Evidence of excellent communication, problem solving, human relations and customer service skills.
6. Understanding of Web content management systems
7. Evidence of pleasant phone manner, helpful demeanor, and a positive friendly attitude.
8. Demonstrated ability to take direction and work in a fast paced work environment.
9. Demonstrated successful experience in key areas of responsibility.
10. Ability to work independently and maintain confidentiality.
11. Experience working as a team member.
12. Demonstrated ability to analyze, problem solve and implement improved processes where needed.
13. Evidence of accuracy, attention to detail and proofreading skills
14. Able to anticipate potential concerns and issues.
Minnetonka Public School District
5621 Highway 101
Creating a culture of child-centered excellence depends upon the effort of every adult in our school system. In order for students to reach their highest levels of academic and personal achievement, all employees must recognize and appreciate the integral responsibilities they have as partners in the educational success of each student.
Working for Minnetonka Public Schools has so many benefits! We pride ourselves in hiring highly qualified employees who genuinely love children and inspire in them a passion to wonder, discover, create and excel.
All jobs from Minnetonka Public School District