Description: Vending - Grade IV
5 hours per day during the school year, on days students are in attendance
Rolling Meadows High School Starting pay $14.24/hour (to be adjusted for the 2012-13 school year)
The Vending person is responsible for maintaining all vending machines operated by the Food Services Department in the school, under the direction of the Cafeteria Manager. The work assignment is five (5) hours per day throughout the school calendar.
Keep vending machines stocked with the approved products.
Keep all vending machines in a clean and working order.
Remove monies from the vending machines in accordance with federal and district guidelines.
Maintain accurate product inventories and cash collection for the vending machines.
Assist the food service manager with the ordering of product for the machines.
Assist with the financial record keeping of vending revenues as needed.
Maintain good public relations between the cafeteria and students and staff by treating customers in a friendly and helpful manner.
Assist in the cleaning and sanitizing of equipment and facilities, serving of food, and cashiering.
Practice safety policies and procedures.
Perform other duties as assigned.
- Capable of lifting a minimum of 40 pounds
- Completed the Food Service Sanitation course and received Sanitation Certification, or take course and receive certification within one school year
- Able to operate and maintain vending equipment
- Able to stand for long periods of time, a minimum of 5 hours continuously
- Able to perform frequent bending, stooping, and reaching activities
- Able to work in a hot, cold, and/or damp environment and adapt to changing situations
Click on the orange "APPLY" button above to begin an online application.
"An equal employment and equal education opportunity agency."