Perform duties to track student attendance and provide general office clerical assistance. This is a full-time position, 8 hours per day, working a 218 day calendar.
1. Log students’ visits to Health Office and reason for visit.
2. Screen health records of incoming students for up-to-date physicals and immunizations. Notify parents or guardian of deficiencies.
3. Input student records into student database.
4. Provide general clerical assistance: word processing, report generation, maintain schedule, copying, filing, distribute mail, faxing, or data entry.
5. Maintain database of student athletes and required physicals.
6. Assist with hear and vision screenings.
7. Maintain supplies for the Health Office.
8. Answer incoming telephone calls, provide appropriate information or take message and refer to appropriate staff.
9. Monitor health office supplies and restock as needed.
10. Complete required county communicable disease reports.
11. Provide general first aid and assistance to students in health office: take temperature, apply bandages and ointments, supply ice pack.
Use personal computer and other common office equipment.
Perform other duties as assigned.
Office within a high school
Rate of pay:
Apply online at http://ipsdweb.ipsd.org/Subpage.aspx/EmploymentListings
Qualified candidates will be contacted by the appropriate building administrator.