1. Must have a strong background in human resources management.
2. Must have a strong background in communications and public relations.
3. Must have excellent organizational skills
4. Must have excellent interpersonal skills.
5. Must have excellent computer skills.
6. Must be proficient in Powerschool and website functionality.
7. Possesses and demonstrates the ability to establish and maintain cooperative working relationships.
8. Possesses and demonstrates knowledge of English usage, grammar, and punctuation.
9. Must be able to communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing.
10. Must be able to multi-task with numerous interruptions.
11.Must be able to maintain confidentiality in all matters.
office routines and practices associated with a busy yet productive and
smoothly run office including screening calls, preparing purchase orders,
filing, data entry, correspondence, and responding to
requests for information.
with personnel records management procedures or systems.
- Assists in the development and preparation of news stories.
with the conversion of personnel records into Powerschool.
lane changes, tuition reimbursements, stipends, leaves
of absence, retirements, worker’s comp., and other contractual matters.
with professional development opportunities for
building and school secretarial staffs.
the district website, employment module, and extranet.
- Carries out other duties as assigned.
1. Employed to work 12 months per calendar year; 40 hours/week.
2. Hourly rate and benefits as established
annually by the Board of Education.