Supervision of students in the lunchroom, on the playground, and/or during independent classroom work time. Successful candidates will possess:
1. Ability to communicate effectively with students
2. Ability to supervise children in a positive manner
3. Ability to follow teachers' plan and directions, monitor situation in the classroom and adjust accordingly
4. Ability to maintain confidentiality
5. Ability to work independently
Individual schedules will be determined after school schedules are finalized.
Multiple positions will be hired
Position is open only to current Secretary / Paraprofessional Unit employees
through May 18, 2012.
If the position does not fill internally, non-unit candidates will be considered.
Credit for years of experience or training may be negotiable at the time of hiring
for non-unit candidates.