Opening for an HQ CARES Classroom Assistant (Summer Program) 5 Positions
Effective: July 6-August 10, 2012
Location: Cardinal Autism Resource and Education School - CARES
5028 Forest Rd. Mentor
Hours: 8:45 am – 2:15 pm (M – F)
Salary Range: Salary $1567.80
Qualifications desired: The successful candidate shall possess the following skills to perform the essential functions of the job.
- Must have skill in written and oral communication.
- Must have proficiency in reading and math.
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal skills to assist classroom teacher with instructional activities, clerical work, and supervise one or small groups of children.
- Occasionally required to lift and move up to 25 pounds.
- Maintain a positive working relationship with students, parents, administration, and other staff members.
All applicants must apply on line @www.mentorschools.net by May 21, 2012.
In complying with the Americans with Disabilities Act, please inform us of any special needs you have so that we may make it possible for you to participate in the application for employment process.
The Mentor Board of Education is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, religion, age, handicap, disability or national origin in the education programs and activities that it operates.
The Board reserves all legal rights relating to vacancies, including the right to fill by voluntary/involuntary transfer or newly-hired personnel, in accordance with negotiated procedures, and the right not to fill a posted position.