May 14, 2012
Internal Closing Date:
May 20, 2012
External Closing Date:
May 23, 2012
Mesa Elementary School
RATE OF PAY
HOURS PER DAY:
1. High School Diploma.
2. Must be willing to work with
aggressive-high needs student in Special Education.
3. Demonstrated aptitude for the work to be
4. Prior work with children.
5. Some college preferred.
6. Computer experience/knowledge.
7. Must be Highly Qualified (Highly Qualified
is defined as having 48 credit hours from an accredited college
or university, having successfully passed the Work Keys
Test or Praxis Test for Paraprofessionals OR having an
Associates Degree or higher).
8. Such alternatives to the above
qualifications as the Board may find appropriate and
1. An Associates or Bachelors Degree.
CONDITION OF EMPLOYMENT:
Applicants must be willing to participate in District No.
70 Payroll Direct Deposit Program.
PROCEDURE FOR APPLICATION:
A Classified Application and Classified Interest Card must be
submitted on-line at
prior to the closing date.