Duties & Responsibilities: (Essential Functions of Position, Major Responsibilities, Summary of Key Duties, Special Assignments, Relationships)
· Entry Wage 2011-12 $13.56/hour; current clerks with seniority please refer to the Wage Section of the bargaining unity contract.
· Responsible for maintaining financial records, etc utilizing IFAS accounting software. Reconcile accounts in a timely fashion.
· Responsible for the accounting and deposits of all school funds including, but not limited to collections, fines, fees, fundraising, etc.
· Responsible for processing petty cash request as needed if funds are available.
· Submit and process all building C Forms, receivers, invoices and direct payments for the building.
· Maintain all building personnel attendance records.
· Responsible for staff payroll information & processing (certificated and classified) including processing of B42s as necessary.
· Maintain list of building substitute teachers and schedule when necessary utilizing AESOP, verify the accuracy of AESOP weekly.
· Order all building supplies utilizing C & S Forms.
· Order and disburse curriculum materials, especially various curriculum catalog orders on a yearly basis.
· Order textbooks using TMS and track student textbook checkouts on Destiny (Textbook Manager)
· Responsible for maintaining building Outlook Calendar.
· Submit work orders on request for building repairs repair or office machines, etc. utilizing C Form or School Dude .
· Supervise office staff.
· Oversee and Compose school weekly Eblast Newsletter and send out via email to families.
· Assist Athletic Director with currency orders, recording of student sports physicals in IC and getting reports to ASC & CHS Athletic Departments.
· Maintain strict confidentiality, written and spoken, in all situations when working with students, staff, and parents in and out of the school.
· Maintain calm, welcoming professional office environment.
· Complete all task for the start and close of the school year.
· Other duties as assigned by Principal and/or Associate Principal.
Physical Requirements of Position: (HBV Yes No)
· Ability to routinely lift/carry office supplies and printed materials weighing up to 25lbs - occasionally lifiting 50lbs.
· Ability to hear and understand speech at normal levels in person and/or on the telephone.
· Ability to communicate so others will be able to clearly understand a normal conversation in person and/or on the telephone.
· Ability to operate computer, calculator, copy machine, telephone, and other office equipment with dexterity and in a safe and efficient manner.
Special Qualification Desired: (Personal Qualities, Education, Skills Needed, Experience, Etc.)
· Must have High School diploma or GED equivalency.
· Skilled in use of IC, IFAS, AESOP and Microsoft Office including Quicken, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
· Experience with diverse student/family populations.
· Attentive to detail and accuracy; good organizational and communication skills.
· Ability to work under pressure, establish priorities, and meet deadlines while maintaining a calm demeanor during stressful situations.
· Ability to take initiative in identifying tasks to be accomplished.
· Ability to be cross-trained with other clerical positions within the offices.