High School Vice Principal
1. Valid New Jersey Principal Certificate or eligibility
2. Minimum experience as determined by the board
3. Demonstrated leadership capability in the areas of curriculum and staff development
4. Strong interpersonal and communication skills
5. Required criminal history background check and proof of U.S. citizenship or legal resident alien status
Assists the principal in duties related instruction, supervision, evaluation, and the overall administration of the school.
Serves as building administrator in the absence of the principal.
Assists in the preparation of required reports of violence, vandalism, substance abuse, and possesion of firearms.
Assists in maintaining high standards of student conduct and enforcing discipline policies.
- Supervises teachers and departments as assigned by the principal.
Supervises extracurricular programs, assembly programs and assignment of faculty members to assist at school functions.