Administrative Secretary to Assistant Superintendent
Experienced in AESOP, AppliTrack, Mircosoft Office
Applications, File Maker Pro, EIS System, BudgetSense
Possesses Outstanding Organizational, Communication,
Interpersonal, and Professional Skills
Focused on attention to detail and daily routines; anticipates
Ability to follow directions, produce quality work, and make
Demonstrates teamwork and the ability to perform within
multiple, functional areas of the office.
Administrative Secretary to the Superintendent
Provide office services by implementing administrative
systems, procedures, and policies, and monitoring administrative
1. Maintain workflow for staff recertification through EIS
2. Maintain documentation of staff Continuing Education Units,
staff Professional Development activities, and staff Professional
3. Maintain systems and procedures for Salem Education
Association course reimbursement.
4. Retrieve information asked for, or deliver information
requested, accurately and in a timely manner.
5. Maintain procedures and information for home schooled
6. Create purchase orders through BudgetSense; verify receipt
7. Collaborate with colleagues to organize and conduct
Kindergarten/ Grade One.
8. Respond to constituents through emails, letters, and/or
9. Maintain and schedule appointments through Outlook.
10. Maintain and respect confidentiality of student, parent,
and staff information as well as administrative information.
11. Create and/or revise systems and procedures as needed;
implement any changes.
12. Ensure staff Professional Development paperwork is filed
appropriately and in a timely manner.
13. Create absences for Professional Development participation
throughout the year using AESOP.
14. Document probationary staff evaluation and teacher
TERMS of EMPLOYMENT:
Hourly wage to be determined by the Superintendent
Annually by Assistant Superintendent