Alternative High School Principal
South Central Alternative School
- Master's Degree in Education
- A level SP01 Secondary Principal Credential
- A valid North Dakota Teaching License
- Must have curriculum and instruction knowledge and secondary teaching experience; principals need to have the ability to build strong relationships with students, staff, parents and the community; ability to use technology for student and administrative needs; and the ability to be a flexible, creative and collaborative instructional leader
- 3 years administrative experience preferred
Position includes a portfolio assignment consisting of Athletic duties as assigned, including evenings, as coordinated with the District’s Activities Director.