This position is 1.0 FTE Administrator (12 Month)
Under the direction of the Assistant Superintendent for Instructional Services, the successful candidate will:
· Design and facilitate district-wide math curriculum development aligned with Connecticut state standards and Windsor Board of Education policy
· Assist building administrators with the observation, supervision and evaluation of teachers
· Assist in the hiring and orientation of new staff
· Plan staff development programs to improve math curriculum and instructional effectiveness
· Assist teachers to grow professionally by demonstrating effective teaching techniques and coaching them in their application
· Propose budgets and make new purchases
· Perform additional administrative duties as needed
CT (092) administrative certification and math certification. Preference will be given to candidates with successful curriculum and instruction expertise.
$97,378 - $110,923
Benefits based on the Administrators’ contract.
July 1, 2012
Please complete the district online full application by Thursday, May 31, 2012.
Submit letter of interest, resume, three letters of recommendation, copies of transcripts and verification of or eligibility for CT (092) and math certifications.