Internal applicants have until Thursday, May 24, 2012 at 4:00p to apply.
Description: Assist teachers with instruction of English language learners or English as a second language.
Job Summary: 7 hours/day (8:15 a.m. to 3:45 p.m.), 5 days/week, 195 days/year
Preferred Qualification: Experience working with English language learners or English as a second language.
- 2 years of college coursework
- OR an Associate's Degree or higher
- OR high school diploma with passage of the ParaPro Assessment prior to employment
- One year of related successful work experience
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Experience in operating basic office equipment, such as copiers
- Ability to lift equipment, supplies and/or children weighing at least forty (40) pounds
- Physical ability to perform all of the essential functions of the job.
Salary: $13.51/hour non-degreed; $15.26/hour 4-year degree
Standard Employee Benefits
Hiring Manager: Jeff Johnston
HR Staff: Patricia A. Horton, Assistant Director of Human Resources
Stacey Walker, Confidential Administrative Assistant, Human Resources