Two (2) Positions Available
Effective Date: August 28, 2012
- One of the following is required:
- Associate of Arts degree in early childhood, preschool education or child development
- A total of 120 clock-hours of documented, formal child care education offered by approved training organizations and approved by MDE
- Exhibit patience and willingness to work with elementary students.
- Exhibit emotional stability and physical stamina necessary for meeting the requirements of the position.
- Provide small group assistance in the area of math and reading.
- Maintain confidentiality of information regarding all students.
- Participate in required inservice training programs.
- Locate and utilize appropriate materials for students.
- Maintain proper records.
- Perform related duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Salary: Per DPA Master Agreement (Grant Funded)
Direct Supervisor: Early Learning Coordinator
Application Procedure: Apply online at http://www.davisonschools.org
The District reserves the right to select the person it believes will be the most successful in this position and will be the greatest benefit to the school(s).
It is the policy of the Davison Community School District that no person shall, on the basis of sex, race, color, national origin, age or disability, be excluded from participation in, be denied the benefits of, or be subjected to discrimination, in employment of any of its programs or activities.