Technology Support Specialist
The Westwood Public Schools is seeking a Technology Support Specialist to work in the elementary schools to maintain the effective operation of end-user technology, including computers, peripherals, software, and the management of such devices.
The Technology Support Specialist represents the first point of contact for troubleshooting end-user concerns. Additionally, the successful candidate will work with the entire K-12 Technology Department, occasionally helping out in other areas as well as having access from the team to troubleshoot issues that require additional attention.
Hours and Compensation
- 20 plus hours per week starting the week before school begins and ending the week after school lets out.
- Summer hours available on an as-needed basis
- Hourly rate and benefits per contract
- Familiar with the Apple Macintosh and PC platform
- Experience with client ghosting/imaging
- Experience with various classroom technologies preferred
- Solid interpersonal and communication skills
- Persistent problem solving techniques and excellent organizational skills
- Some networking experience preferred