MIDDLE SCHOOL ASSISTANT PRINCIPAL - TWO POSITIONS
Available: July 1, 2012
The Meriden Public School district seeks a dynamic, energetic, instructional leader who wants to promote, in collaboration with the faculty and community, quality education in a dynamic middle school environment.
· Demonstrates strong leadership skills in supporting high student outcomes and educational excellence
· Demonstrates exceptional communication skills that will support the school’s goals and fosters positive relationships throughout the school community
· Brings strong and collaborative leadership with an honest, transparent, and inclusive style
· Demonstrates knowledge of, and effective use of, technology in instruction, management, and communication
· Able to implement data-driven decision-making in school improvement initiatives
· Inspires excellence in others
The successful candidate will have experience with, or knowledge of, middle school education, curriculum, staff supervision and student discipline. The successful candidate will also have outstanding interpersonal and communication skills, and superior technology skills.
Applicants must currently possess a Connecticut Intermediate Administration and Supervision certification (#092).
Apply Online at www.meridenk12.org
All documents submitted in support of an application will be treated with strict confidence.
1.) Apply online at www.meridenk12.org
2.) Required Documents to upload:
- Cover letter
- Three (3) Letters of Reference
- Copies of all transcripts
- Copy of Connecticut Certification or proof of eligibility from CT Certification
All applications must be submitted via the website. No paper copies will be accepted.
All application inquiries are to be directed to:
Meriden Public Schools
Thomas W. Giard III
Director of Personnel
22 Liberty Street
Meriden, CT 06450
The Meriden Board of Education is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, age, sex, disability, national origin, marital, gender identity or expression, veteran or other protected class status under applicable law in any of its education programs, activities or employment policies.