Assist driver with safe and efficient transportation of students
4 hours per day - AM and PM routes
Hours are typically between 6:30 a.m. to 9:00 a.m. and 2:00 p.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Must have high school diploma or GED
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Ability to communicate effectively with students
- Ability to supervise large and small groups of students
- Skills in leadership and organization
- Ability to work with children of diverse backgrounds
- Positive, calm, and caring adults preferred
- Ability to redirect students toward positive behavior
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to talk and hear; stand; use hands to handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms. Frequent walking, stooping, bending, kneeling, crouching, crawling, pushing and pulling. Moderate lifting and/or carry up to 50 pounds or more. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus during the hours of daylight and darkness. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently exposed to outside weather conditions; moving mechanical parts; fumes or airborne particles; toxic or caustic chemicals; and vibration. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate to loud.