Title: Virtual Success Academy Paraprofessional (Inter-Session)
- Has completed at least two years (or 60 semester hours) of post-secondary study;
- Is Highly Qualified, as defined by the No Child Left Behind Act (NCLB);
- Letter of Paraprofessional Approval from Illinois State Board of Education or Type 39 Substitute Teaching Certificate;
- Background in Science and Mathematics preferred.
- Experience with A+ software preferred.
Function: Under the supervision of the principal and the VSA Coordinator, the VSA Paraprofessional will work with senior
students requiring additional credits to graduate.
Additional Details: Must attend in-service (date to be determined); classes are scheduled Monday through Thursday (May 21 - June 28); hours vary.