This position is
available beginning with the 2012-13 school year.
required: PreK – 3 Elementary;
endorsements preferred: K-12 Reading;
Appropriate teaching certificate or license required.
Strong undergraduate grade point average – (preferable above 3.0 / B average)
from the institution granting the
bachelor’s diploma with demonstrated expertise in both content and pedagogy.
3. Demonstrates understanding of developmental
characteristics and needs of early learners.
4. Successful documented performance in the
classroom as a teacher or pre-service educator of
5. Differentiates for students at all levels of
learning to promote high student achievement.
Has a deep understanding of the Ohio Core
Standards and Model Curriculum.
Uses formative assessments to guide and inform
8. Selects and uses effective instructional
methods and learning materials
9. Willing to work collaboratively with
colleagues on a Teacher-based Team to promote student achievement.