May 22, 2012
PC / LAN technician
Program Assistant Terms and Conditions of Employment, job level seven
($45,581 to $54,730 annual salary) plus benefits, 2012-13 salary schedule)
52 weeks per year, eight hours per day
Reports to Technology Services Program Director
- Support staff and students to effectively and efficiently use technology
- Install, configure and maintain computers and equipment.
- Diagnose and resolve technology-related problems.
- Maintain and support the LAN network.
- Manage software applications, network security, desktop security and virus protection within the LAN environment.
- Assist with diagnosing and correcting WAN problems.
- Train staff to effectively use technology equipment, applications and network services.
- Coordinate technology support services with district staff such as help desk, second-level network support, training, telecommunications, repairs, purchasing and application support.
- Maintain and document technology processes and procedures within the LAN (LAN schematics, IP addresses, etc.).
- Manage technology assets within the LAN environment.
- School technology committee member.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Technology Services Program Director.
- Network operating systems support experience is required. Microsoft Windows 7 support experience is required.
- Microsoft Office 2010 support experience is required.
- Good written and oral communication, interpersonal, organizational and problem solving skills are required.
- Experience equivalent or an A+ certification is required.
- Ability to obtain an HP Desktop Certification, in the first year of hire, is required.
- Able to attend work regularly and report to work in a timely manner.
Apply on-line at www.rdale.org
POSTING CLOSES MONDAY, JUNE 4, 2012
Robbinsdale Area Schools
4148 Winnetka Avenue North
New Hope MN 55427