Homestead Elementary School has a LD Resource teaching position beginning August 2012.
Hours: 8:10 A.M. - 3:40 P.M.
Qualified applicant will hold a valid/registered Illinois Teaching Certificate with LBS1 endorsement.
Additional qualifications required:
- Child centered, with emphasis on students with special needs
- Knowledge of best practice for students with learning disabilities
- Successful experience with various interventions practices/programs
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills
- Experience with classroom adaptations, accommodations, supports, and behavior modifications
- Effective communication skills
- Knowledge of special education laws
Note to D308 employees: Current, contracted District 308 staff do not complete the online application. Please submit cover letter and current resume to the Assistant Superintendent for Administration, via interoffice mail or hand delivery (no emails) within the first 5 days of this posting.