Homestead Elementary School has a Music teaching position beginning August 2012.
Hours: 8:10 A.M. - 3:40 P.M.
Qualified applicant will hold a valid/registered Illinois Teaching Certificate with music endorsement.
Additional qualifications required:
- Knowledge of music education and demonstrated musical skills
- Exceptional organizational skills, able to multi-task
- Demonstrated skills in best practice in classroom management
- Experience working with students with special needs within music education program
- Ability to incorporate technology into music education
- Successful experience directing musical productions and choirs
- Excellent communication skills
Note to D308 employees: Current, contracted District 308 staff do not complete the online application. Please submit cover letter and current resume to the Assistant Superintendent for Administration, via interoffice mail or hand delivery (no emails) within the first 5 days of this posting.