Valid Illinois Teaching Certificate
Preference to those who have reading and or math endorsement
To lead students toward the fulfillment of their potential for
intellectual, emotional, and psychological growth and maturation
with specific emphasis on reading and math. One of the
performance indicators is to help students improve their
performance in these specified areas.
- Develops and maintains a classroom environment conducive to
- Encourages students to set and maintain standards of
- Employs a variety of instructional techniques, requiring an
understanding of differentiated instruction and planning
consistent with the needs and capabilities of their
- Strives to implement by instruction and action the
district's philosophy of education and instruction goals and
- Takes all necessary and reasonable precautions to protect
students, equipment, materials and facilities.
- Establishes student goals, monitor student progress and
communicate progress with students and parents.
- Assists in upholding and enforcing school rules,
administrative procedures and school board policy.
- Establishes and maintains cooperative relations with
- Is technologically literate with working knowledge of
infusing technology into the curriculum.
Will be using Read 180 & SRI Testing
Effective date : 7/9/12 - 8/2/12
Pay is hourly by contract
4 week summer program, Monday - Thursday, 9:00 am - 1:00
To Apply: Click to "Apply" tab in upper right