* Starting Date – August 2012
* Salary Based on CEA Master Agreement
* Strong interpersonal skills in working with and developing student learners
* Networking skills within the school and in the community
* Strong organizational skills
* Good communication skills
* Respect/recognition of youth needs
* Ability to create and implement action plans
* Creativity and “out of the box” thinking
* Train and encourage student leaders
* Oversee student council planning and events such as: Homecoming activities, Winterfest activities, Talent Show, Just Because Week, Turkey Bingo etc.
* Work with administration to increase student voice in areas such as: school climate, rules/policies, coordination of student activities, student leadership team
* Meet weekly with the student council executive board
* Meet weekly with the entire student council
* Attend student council sponsored events
* Meet monthly with the student leadership team
* Advocate for student voice within the school and community
Please apply online: http://www.district112.org (only online applications will be accepted)
Background check and perceiver will be conducted.
If recommended for employment, applicant will provide proof of legal right to work in the United States if required.
For additional information, please contact Jim Swearingen at Chanhassen High School 952-556-3512.