- Set and update weekly Educational Action Plans with students
- Act as liaison for Gear-Up Summer Camps
- Assist with student transportation
- Monitor student behavior
- Work with summer camp staff
- Assist with meals for Gear Up students during camp
- Attend staff meetings
- Complete any required paperwork
- Complete other duties as assigned.
Minimum Requirement: HS Diploma
HOURLY RATE: $15.00 per hour
APPLICATION DEADLINE: A complete application file must be received to be considered for this position. Applications will be accepted on an ongoing basis until the position is filled. Those without verification of proper credentials will not be processed. Salary is based on documented experience.
All documentation must be uploaded to your applicant file (examples: resume, typing test, transcripts, degree, certificates, references, etc.); faxed, emailed, or mailed copies will not be accepted.
All applicants may not be interviewed for this position. We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V.