Summer School Teachers, Grades K, 1, 2, 3
Description: Six (6) teachers at 67.5 hours each
Grade K: 1 Teacher
Grade 1: 1 Teacher
Grade 2: 1 Teacher
Grade 3: 1 Teacher
Grade 4: 1 Teacher
One (1) teacher to be assigned grade-level according to student's need, as per the Principal's recommendation
One (1) lead teacher @ an additional 8 hours
Job Summary: Teachers will:
1. Implement all aspects of the Voyager Program with fidelity, including pacing guide and lesson plans
2. Administer all required assessments (including pre/post)
3. Maintain attendance records
4. Attend required training for the Voyager Program
5. Participate in data analysis and planning meetings
The Lead Teacher shall also maintain teacher and student attendance records; collect assessments;distribute materials; troubleshoot; communicate with parents; and oversee entrance and dismissal procedures.
Summer School dates: July 9 - July 27, Monday - Friday
Qualifications: N.J. Certification
Salary: Hourly as per HBOE/HEA Agreement, Article 25, Section G
Hours: 8:30 AM - 12:30 PM, with teachers planning time, 12:30 P.M. - 1:00 P.M.
Application Procedure: Apply Online via AppliTrack
Selection Procedure: Recommendation by Mr. Cicchelli will be submitted to the Superintendent for approval, then to the BOE for final approval.