Extended Day Aide
Closes: when filled
Scott Libby Elementary School
Job Title: Extended Day Assistant
Basic Function and Scope of Responsibilities:
To supervise and assist children in the Extended Day Program.
1. Maintains an environment that promotes cooperation, learning, and enjoyment.
2. Monitors and assists children to ensure children’s safety at all times.
3. Maintains an environment in accordance with AZ Child Care licensing requirements.
4. Alerts the Manager/Site Leader to any problems or special information about an individual student.
5. Maintains the same high level of ethical behavior and confidentiality of information about students as is expected of Managers.
6. Learns assigned plans and is prepared before children arrive.
7. Operates and care for equipment used in the program.
8. Attends required hours of professional growth in accordance with licensing requirements.
9. Other duties as may be assigned.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position.
Degree(s), area(s) of study, and/or licensure(s):
1. At least 18 years of age.
2. High School Diploma
3. Must enjoy working with children.
4. Such alternatives to the above qualifications as the Board may find appropriate and acceptable.
Terms of Employment:
9 months, Part-time, 4 hours per day, 5 days per week
$8.93 per hour starting salary
Salary as established by the Governing Board
View original posting on employer site »