- High School diploma required, Associates Degree preferred.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference and volume.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram or schedule form.
- Personal computer and spreadsheet skills. Ability to apply knowlege of current research and theory in specific field.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with students, staff and the school community.
- Ability to speak clearly and concisely both in oral and written communication.
- Ability to perform duties with awareness of all district requirements and Board of Education policies.
- Such alternatives to the above qualifications as the Board of Education may find appropriate and acceptable.
This is a part-time/twenty hours per week position. To perform duties necessary for the successful delivery of Special Education Transportation and related services in the assigned area. For more information, contact Katie Batenburg at 269.673.2161 or mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.