Job Title: TIENET COORDINATOR
Temporary Contract, 225 days
The TIENET Coordinator is responsible for the implementation and coordination of the TIENET Program and serves as the lead contact for TIENET in Kent County. In addition, the Coordinator will provide maintenance and upgrades to the TIENET server.
- Five (5) years professional experience working in system integration and support within an environment of diverse set of users and/or related area(s).
- Five (5) years professional experience working with special education data services and special education teams.
- Demonstrated leadership ability and cultural sensitivity.
- Must possess the aptitude to identify and resolve problems in an efficient and timely manner, as well as triage and escalate issues to vendor appropriately.
- Additional experience in the coordination of training staff on new and upgraded technologies along with developing documentation of troubleshooting issues.
- Able to cultivate relationships between diverse populations and multiple organizations of all types in the community.
- Ability to maintain confidential information accessed in the process of performing job
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Exceptional organizational, leadership and interpersonal skills.
Approximate Salary or Range: Commensurate with experience.
To Apply: Kent Intermediate School District manages
employment applications online.
Please submit application along with cover letter, resume, and any other
relevant documents online at www.applitrack.com/kent/onlineapp
No applications/resumes will be accepted for this position. Computer terminals
are available in the Kent ISD Educational Service Center lobby from 8:00am –
4:00pm, Monday-Friday, for applicant use.
Posting Date: May 25, 2012
Deadline for Application: Until Filled
The final candidate for this position will be required (at their cost)
to furnish Kent Intermediate School District with a current Michigan State
Police and FBI criminal records LiveScan check prior to our recommendation to
Kent Intermediate School District does not discriminate on the basis of
race, creed, color, national origin, age, sex, physical/mental disability or
veteran status in its educational programming, enrollment, employment or