Cornerstone Academy, Nokomis, Central Illinois, offers elementary, middle, and high school programming to special education students in the midstate region of Illinois. Elementary and middle school curricula emphasize real-world, community-based learning. Classrooms are designed to be active learning environments where young people have the opportunity to experience educational and behavioral success on a regular basis. Background: Cornerstone Academy is approved as a nonpublic special education program (under Section 14-7.02 of the Illinois School Code) for students in Kindergarten through 12th grade. This is a ten month school position.
Job duties will include:
- Answer, screen and direct all in-coming telephone calls
- Sort and deliver mail
- Handle incoming and outgoing package shipments
- Greet and direct visitors
- Prepare business correspondence
- Gather and transmit billing data and reports
- Set up and provide assistance for in-house and off-site meetings
- Contact school sites to obtain information
- Maintain student files
The school campus offers a pleasant, team-oriented environment. The successful candidate will have access to medical benefits, dental plan, vision plan, 403(b) and much more. The Receptionist position offers lots of variety and opportunities to expand your horizons.
- Above average written and oral communication skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products i.e. Word, Excel, etc.
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to prioritize own work
- Bi-lingual candidates preferred
Applications are accepted at this website: www.thementagroup.org/careers/apply
Questions can be e-mailed to mail to:
Work cell: 630-632-5205
316 East South Street
Nokomis, IL 62075-1300