Duties & Responsibilities: (Essential Functions of Position, Major Responsibilities, Summary of Key Duties, Special Assignments, Relationships)
· Utility Duties:
· Remove trash from building.
· Starter Duties:
· Clean door and window glass, clean/sanitize tables, counters and door handles
· Dust horizontal surfaces, clocks, overhead screens and blinds
· Restroom Duties which include but not limited to:
· Picking up large items off floor
· Replenish supplies
· Clean restrooms with KaiVac according to district guidelines
· Clean mirrors
· Clean/sanitize door handles/push plates, partitions doors & hardware
· Wet mop areas as assigned
· Assist with deep cleaning during break periods- stripping, scrub & recoat, cleaning restrooms, glass, and furniture.
· Removes snow.
· Minor grounds keeping
· Lawn mowing
· Assist with delivery of supplies
· Properly maintain equipment
· Report maintenance issues to Head & Lead Custodian
· Performs other duties as assigned.
Physical Requirements of Position: (HBV Yes No)
Ability to lift & carry up to 56 lb.
Ability to climb up to an 8-ft ladder and perform custodial task ie; cleaning light fixture.
Ability to climb steps and work on uneven ground
Ability to understand and follow oral instructions.
In addition to these specific qualifications this person must meet all the general qualifications as listed in the custodian job description of the Davenport Community School District.
Special Qualification Desired: (Personal Qualities, Education, Skills Needed, Experience, Etc.)