Job Summary: Supervises students during lunch and recreational periods. 2-3 hours per day/15 max per week. $9.85 per hour.
- High School Diploma or GED
- A clear BCI/FBI record
- Patrols assigned areas to maintain visibility and student contact. Communicates cafeteria and recess rules to students. Keeps supervisors informed about persistent behavior problems.
- Recognizes that students need opportunities to quietly pursue personal interests. Emphasizes fair play and courtesy. Mediates impasses.
- Upholds board policies and follows administrative guidelines/procedures. Promotes a professional image of the school district. Supports community partnerships that enhance district programs.
- Promotes effective communications and assistance. Uses problem-solving techniques to tactfully address questions/concerns. Refers policy interpretation inquiries to administration staff.
- Upholds the student conduct code. Maintains high expectations for behavior and performance.
- Responds to student requests for assistance. Avoids being intrusive. Solves concerns discreetly.
- Encourages social interactions among students. Supports an inclusive educational environment. Helps students with disabilities participate in appropriate leaning activities as directed.
- Monitors and initiates action to protect students during adverse weather conditions.
- Documents all injuries that require medical attention.
- Performs other specific job-related duties as directed.