Works with identified gifted students in a self-contained Grade 4 & 5classroom; works as an advocate for gifted students, working with classroom teachers, parents/guardians, and staff to identify and meet the varying needs of our gifted students.
- Ohio Teaching License - Gifted Endorsement
- Previous successful teaching experience
- Experience teaching Math & Science
- Knowledge of State guidelines for identification of gifted students
- Knowledge of or experience with various assessments utilized for gifted student identification
- Prior work experience in a multicultural environment